Monday 9 April 2012

Melbourne Aquarium by Flukso

Back home in Finland from Melbourne, Australia. I spent three last days on the piece outside Hoboken cafe, Hosier Lane. Really sweet couple of days, I got to speak to many (other) tourists passing by and got photographed as well. At first it was really intimidating but once I got used to it, I started enjoying the buzz of the street.
The outcome of this work is that I really hope to get to paint as many walls as I possibly can in the (near?) future. So if there's anyone reading this and you know a perfect wall in the city you live, just drop me a line. I will consider travelling pretty much anywhere in the world to paint.






















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feedback :) Will try and keep the list fresh and post more when I find something interesting!

    ReplyDelete